I’m passionate about both Saving Money and Minimalism. I have found that a focus on one always promotes the other – so I created a space to talk about BOTH!
When trying to save money we’re often at the same time finding ways to be content with what we have, I became a minimalist because I was tired of being a consumer in debt.
This fundamental practice came to me as a consequence of overspending. Not just financially but physically and emotionally as well. A desperate need to downsize my families life in lots of areas, to cull the chaos that existed for our family.
Minimalism developed in me the principle that shifted my thinking from wanting bigger and better all the time and made me extremely aware of the things I didn’t need.
I’m continually learning how to make better choices with my money! Lifestyle, groceries, living expenses, family holidays, managing savings, paying off debt.
Here I aim to encourage, inspire and resource you to make the changes you want in order to live a life with finance, time and energy for the things that matter the most!
Find tips and resources how to;
- always spend less than we earn
- keep a home that never overwhelms
- make do with what I have 9/10 times
- save every week by reducing expenses
- communicate better about money
- own what I need, use and love
- teach my kids about earning, saving and spending
- contentment – being grateful for what we have
- know the real cost of the things that I own
- take ownership and responsibility for our finances
I am on a mission to practice contentment and to live within our physical and financial means in order to save money, stay out of debt, and give more than I ever dreamed possible.
Are you desperate to get a handle on your current lifestyle behaviour and spending?
Then you have come to the right place.